20080624

HoLa!!!!

hye ebribadi.... =)

hehhe.. juz start doin diz.. bloggin..
hmm.. act,now i'm stduying in sekolah sri KDU @ KDU smart school..
doin my IB.. act,it is International Baccalaureate..
but all da seniors called it Impak Binasa..
as it is 2 hard compare 2 other pre u...

hmm,4 me.. yup!! dat's hard..
but if think +vely.. it prepare us 4 da new environment outta there..
especially those who gonna fly 2 overseas...
diz skul is juz lyke da one u c in a tv..
all da teenagers.. prom.. dance.. smart class.. locker outta da class...
importantly........... everyone using fluent english... (dats cool + sucks!! )
huhuh.. =p

mybe i'm stil new wif diz n juz giv me some more tyme 2 adapt wif all diz..
when its all goin back 2 normal...
i'm gonna roxx diz world!!!
heheh =)

so.. i hope.. all my fwenz.. will pray 4 my n urs success...
thx~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home