20081023

my tears broke down... );

it's such a shame 2 cry in front of people... rite guyz??
but dat is wut happen 2 me... i broke my tears down... i feel very depressed dat tyme.. all the pressure come at one shot... but da major things is all about study.. and my future... I still cant coop wif da style of learning here. n dat tyme, i think about wut my future gonna be if i cant meet the cut off point.. by the tyme i cant understand wut teachers talkin about at da front but other people can understand it.. i'm questioning myself.. 'y i'm so stupid?' ...'y i cant undrstand juz like other people do so?'.. sob... i'm almost lost hope... neway,dear friends.. thx 4 ur cncern.. rly appreciate it.. nvm,i'll try 2 figure diz things by myself.. tq.. ciao~

*i like 2 walk in the rain so dat other people wouldnt know if i'm crying... );

1 Comments:

At December 30, 2008 at 5:57 PM , Blogger Syafika Syahiza said...

dont feel down. everybody have their own weakness. yes, i pena rs ape yg u rs. cant understand even one single thing. bt dnt worry, this is the challenge. be strong and never give up! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home