20090815

time constraints...

Due to time constraints, i cant blogging 4 a long period of time..
sorry 2 all my followers (if there are... )
from the last time i post on my blog till now.. a lot of things happened..
i cant really remember all those things in detail but i just wanna write what in my mind now..

1. mount nuang expedition.. we started tracking at 1 a.m on friday night.. they are 10 of us.. (hazman, ariffin, eugene, firdaus, izzu, azlan, thaqi, khif, akmal and I) we went for this expedition for junior CAS hours, khif and junior 1st time trekking, and preparation for patriotic run.. hehe =)
we slept at kem lolo and started trekking to the peak of the mount at 9. we managed 2 reached the peak at 1 which is pretty fast.. then we trekking down and reach the end point at 8. diz 1 is juz a simple time log. for more details, u guys can get it at hazman(my friend) fb and multiply account. it was a nice trip!! thx evrybody!!

2. pressures keep on coming as petronas sent me a warning letter for not meet the cut off point.. they sent it to my father and aunty as well because they are the guarento.. they tried to talk to me.. it was a sad moment.. i broke my tears down.. i feel so tense!! sry~ =(

i cant think of any for this moment (dats the reason y u need 2 update ur blog frequently.. so dat u'll not 4get any of ur precious moment).. i'll update it later if it comes across my mind..

adios mis amigos~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home